Servings: 8 12-ounce drinks
- 2 cups Spanish Rioja
- 1 cup Cointreau
- 1/2 cup Gran Torres brandy
- 1 cup Jamaica Cooler
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- lime and orange slices
- 1 bottle soda water
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine, Cointreau, Gran Torres, jamaica, lime juice, and the agave nectar.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Add several slices of lime and orange in the bottom of each glass.
- Use a muddler to crush the fruit.
- Fill the glasses halfway up with small ice cubes, then pour in the sangria mixture, leaving room for a splash of soda water.
- Stir to incorporate the soda water.